Frequentely Asked Questions About Our Custom Made Bobbleheads and Figurines:
1. I want more than 1 of the same doll, is there a discount?
Yes, we offer a spectacular discount for duplicate copies.
- 40% from 2 - 10 pieces of the same duplicate
- 50% from 11 - 25 pieces of the same duplicate
- For more than 25 pieces, please contact us for a even greater saving discount.
2. How do I order duplicate copies?
Our online ordering software can not accept duplicate orders yet. Please let know us by leaving us a note in the "Add Comments About Your Orders" after you click on the "check out". For example, you can say, I like to have 3 extra copies of the same doll in my shopping cart.
3. What are our bobbleheads made of?
Our bobbleheads are made of polyresin. Polyresin is a resin compound generally used for statues, figurines, and decorative furniture. It is a sturdy material that can be intricately molded, allowing a great level of detail with consistent texture. One form of polyresin often used is Alabastrite. It is a stone-based material, easy to sculpt, takes paint well, and has a similar appearance to porcelain and pottery.
4. How big are our bobbleheads?
Most of our bobbleheads are about 6" - 7" tall.
- The heads are about 2" high.
- The bodies are about 4.5" - 5.5" high.
We can also create any size of bobblehead or figurine upon your request.
5. How fast can I receive my order?
You will receive your bobblehead in 4 - 5 weeks (our regular shipping service) once we have received your photos and payment. There are 3 fast delivery services you can pick with extra charge on top of our regular shipping service. We strongly suggest you to contact us for a better delivery rate for orders that are over 10 or more.
- Express service (3 - 4 weeks) + $19.
- Rush service (2 - 3 weeks) + $36.
- Super rush service (10 - 14 days, no proofing) + $48.
Please note: public holidays are not included in the delivery time.
6. Do I have to pay customs duties and taxes?
We will NOT charge any sales tax. However, you are responsible for any customs or import duties of the country you import to.
7. What is proofing?
This option will allow you for 1 revision of your bobblehead. After our artist has sculpted the face of your picture, we will send you a picture of the clay head for approval. You can send us your feedback for what you want us to revise.